The pincaplay.com website and any associated platforms (collectively the “Website”) are owned and operated by Pinca Trading L.L.C trading as pincaplay.com and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “we”, “us” or “Pincaplay”) in the United Arab Emirates. Pinca Trading LLC is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with commercial license number 675148 and its registered office at Aladdin Road Street 24, Warehouse#14, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area 2, Dubai, U.A.E.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We (and our authorized service providers) collect information supplied by you via the Website, other websites operated by us, or any of our website customer service channels including without limitation on WhatsApp and via email. This information may include:
Contact information and personal details including, but not limited to: first name, last name, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
Billing information including, but not limited to: a credit card number, expiration date, card verification value, and billing and delivery addresses.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Your payment card details are only captured for the purposes of processing your transaction. All card transactions are managed by trusted, certified, and legally authorized partners who are responsible for ensuring that your payment details remain secure during the payment process.
Transactional information including, but not limited to: orders you placed, items you purchased, date and time of order as well as orders you decided not to complete or items you placed in your cart.
Information you supply to us including, but not limited to: submissions to online or offline surveys, competitions or product registration.
We also collect information when you visit our website, other websites operated by us, or from third parties authorized to share your information with us. We and our authorized service providers may collect some of this information even if you are not a registered user or do not place an order. This information may include:
Statistical website information including, but not limited to: your location, the URL you use to access the Website, browser or device type/unique fingerprint, your computer’s IP address and domain type, which pages you visited, search terms you entered and items you clicked on.
Data from third parties such as, but not limited to: couriers and payment providers.
Where you provide the information of a third party to us, you are confirming that you have their consent to do so.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We (and/or the companies listed in the “Who may we share information with” section below) may use your information including for the following purposes:
- for any purpose associated with the processing or fulfillment of your Order or to provide a service you request from us;
- to verify and execute financial transactions you make through the Website, including conducting credit checks or fraud detection;
- to assist you with your customer service queries or provide information you have requested;
- to manage your account;
- to provide you with a personalized or improved shopping experience;
- for analytical analysis or statistical modeling;
- for marketing purposes including communicating promotional information about us, our partners and our websites, through newsletters and remarketing ads. This is subject to whether you have opted out of receiving such communications;
- to improve our service offering or Website;
- to combine it with information we already hold lawfully through other sources;
- to protect our rights, safety or the safety of others including for fraud prevention;
- for any purpose required by law or regulation.
Where available, conversations with our Customer Care team through WhatsApp may be recorded and stored. These transcripts are only accessed for customer service purposes.
WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with any of the following:
- our group companies;
- any gift recipient or provider of any warranty in relation to your Order.
- Third parties that we have a trusted relationship with and who may contact you or utilize your data only for reasons pre-agreed with us, including marketing;
- service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as: payment processing, information technology, Website maintenance, surveys and market research, warehousing and logistics, couriers, advertising and marketing or any service required to process your Order;
- our professional services providers such as: legal, audit, financial and insurance advisers;
- any assignee, successor operator or prospective purchaser of the Website or of us;
- any legal, regulatory, law enforcement, government or municipal bodies;
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
Information you provide to us via our website is stored on secure servers. We implement a mix of physical, administrative and technical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Despite these efforts, no storage solution or transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, so please note that we cannot guarantee absolute security, and it is your responsibility to keep any Platform passwords or login codes issued to or chosen by you, confidential.
Your data may be transferred to, and stored in or outside, the United Arab Emirates. In submitting your data to us and using our website, you acknowledge that your data may be sent to countries with differing levels of laws in the field of personal data protection. We require all third parties to keep any shared personal data secure, treat it as confidential and use it only for the purposes agreed with us.
OPTING OUT OF CERTAIN BRAND COMMUNICATIONS
After creating an account with us, you will be able to opt-in or out of specific marketing communications from us or our carefully selected third parties. You can make changes to these preferences at any time. Whenever you receive a marketing communication or newsletter from us, you will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe.