Kids' Toothpaste with Fluoride - Blueberry
ONLY 6 LEFT
Our Kids’ Toothpaste with Fluoride is perfect for teaching your little ones healthy dental hygiene habits, thanks to its delicious, natural blueberry flavor.
This paraben-free and alcohol-free vegan toothpaste is made with plant and mineral ingredients. Since its formula contains fluoride sodium, this toothpaste helps prevent cavities and also protects your child's teeth from acid erosion when used regularly. Our natural toothpaste helps rebuild fragile areas of the tooth and remineralize enamel.
Reasons to love it:
- Makes dental hygiene fun for children! Thanks to its natural taste, it makes brushing teeth more attractive.
- Helps prevent cavities as it contains sodium fluoride, an ingredient recommended by dentists.
- Reduces dental plaque thanks to ingredients derived from plants and minerals such as green tea leaf, which has antioxidant properties, and papaya leaves, which contain papain
- Certified by PETA: vegan and cruelty-free
- Minimalist packaging: comes in a tube without box, to reduce waste production
How it works:
- Do not swallow.
- Should be used as part of an oral health program that includes regular flossing and dental check-ups. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, preferably after each meal, or as directed by a dentist.
- Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount and be supervised to brush properly and to not swallow.
- Consult a dentist or health care professional before using with children under 2 years of age.
- Store at room temperature (15-30 °C).
What's in it:
Active ingredient: Sodium fluoride (0,243 % p/p)
Inactive ingredients : sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf / stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, titanium dioxide, potassium sorbate, ethyl butyrate (fruit), butyl isovalerate (fruit), gamma decalactone (fruit).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
Made in Canada
Guaranteed Safe Checkout