REGULAR Size Ultrathin Pads in saver packs of 3.
Ideal for teenage and women who like thinner and lighter pads and have for medium-flow menstruators. Provides protection from common period problems like itching and irritation. The signature Ultrathin pads are feather light with the safety of certified chemical-free, organic materials. Pads are so light that you will not even feel like you are wearing one and hence suitable for all modern and traditional body fit dresses and jeans. The Ultrathin pads are bio-degradable and made from all-natural, plastic-free vegan materials. Natural ingredients make our pads not just good for your well-being but also for the environment.
Bamboo Corn fibre is antibacterial, soft, silky, more absorbent, and breathable than cotton. Its natural antimicrobial bio-agents help reduce bacteria and odour for a rash-free and healthier life.
• Dry feel
• Fragrance and Dioxin Free
• Superior Absorption
• Antibacterial Corn and Bamboo
YOU BUY ONE, WE GIFT ONE - Our choices have led us to believe that what’s good for us has to be good for the environment and also for our society. With every sale of 1 packet of LiZZOM, we share 1 pad with underprivileged girls and make their lives a bit easier, happier, and healthier.
Reasons to love it:
- Plastic-free, odour-free, chemical-free, soft, and comfortable pads for Rash free, eco-friendly periods
- Helps you manage rashes, irritations, and common period issues
- Ultrathin pads allow you the freedom to choose and wear the dress you want without worrying about pads showing up from your dress.
- Naturally moisture-wicking - keeps you cool and dry all day long
- Wings for extra leak protection
- Certified Organic bamboo and corn fibre.
- Five layers of extra protection are made from all-natural bamboo and corn.
- Each pack of LiZZOM pads has 10 pc of pads.
- LiZZOM Ultrathin (day) pads are available in Regular (245mm)
- It is a Sustainable swap.
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages
How it works:
Unlike pads comprised of manmade fibres, organic pads allow the skin to breathe while keeping you dry. This softer material also reduces the risk of allergies and skin irritation that can result from the plastic content of standard pads.
A few tips:
1. Change the pad about every 3–4 hours.
2. All period pain is not related to periods.
3. Healthy eating for better menstrual health.
4. Sustainable period pads are also free from fragrance, dyes, chemicals, chlorine and dioxin.
Made in PRC