Watermelon & Coco Conditioner
ONLY 6 LEFT
Did you know that curly strands move together, making them surprisingly less prone to tangling than straight hair? Whether straight, wavy or curly, keep your child’s hair soft, strong and manageable with our little leaves™ Conditioner in Watermelon & Coco!
Enriched with natural and hypoallergenic ingredients like blueberry leaf and moringa seed extract, our natural conditioner protects and nourishes their scalp, making it perfect for daily use. Plus, its refreshing watermelon & coco scent will turn hair washing time into an irresistible daily ritual!
Reasons to love it:
- A natural conditioner made with all-natural, plant-based ingredients, perfect for daily use
- Made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of irritants and known allergens.
- No artificial fragrances.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable, with little to no impact on the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
How it works:
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. For external use only.
What's in it:
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, triethyl citrate, gamma-undecalactone (sweet fruit), hexyl acetate (fruit), vanillin.
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
Made in Canada
Guaranteed Safe Checkout