You Are Enough: Your Guide to Body Image and Eating Disorder Recovery by Jen Petro-Roy
Feiwel & Friends
ONLY 16 LEFT
A self-help guide that answers your questions about body image and disordered eating
This nonfiction self-help book for young readers with disordered eating and body image problems delivers a real talk about eating disorders and body image, tools and information for recovery, and suggestions for dealing with the media messages that contribute so much to disordered eating.
You Are Enough answers questions like:
- What are eating disorders?
- What types of treatment are available for eating disorders?
- What is anxiety?
- How can you relax?
- What is cognitive reframing?
- Why are measurements like BMI flawed and arbitrary?
- What is imposter syndrome?
- How do our role models affect us?
- How do you deal with body changes?
Many eating disorder books are written in a way that leaves many people out of the eating disorder conversation, and this book is written with a special eye to inclusivity, so that people of any gender, socioeconomic group, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or chronic illness can benefit.
Print Length: 336 Pages
Guaranteed Safe Checkout