Let's Talk Mental Health: A Seminar for Parents of Tweens & Teens
Join us on Saturday, October 29 2022, as we dive into the topic of our tweens' and teens' mental health and learn how we can best support them. In this free seminar, we'll be addressing the following questions:
- Are we in the middle of a mental health crisis?
- What are the mental health warning signs to look out for?
- How can parents support their children? When should they seek help?
- What is it like growing up as a teen in 2022?
...and many more!
Our speakers include:
- Neetu Shah, Youth & Parenting Coach
- Dina Dimitriou, Psychologist & Founder, Calm Little Minds
- Christina Toebast, Founder, Gifts to Grow
- Leila Vrhovac, Educator & Partner, Cascade Community Centre
This seminar will be held at Cascade Community Centre from 10am to 12pm and is open to all parents and their tweens and teens.
To register for free, sign up here or RSVP to +971 56 216 8718.